PART 3 - EXECUTION
1. Examine areas and substrates, with Installer present, for compliance with requirements and other conditions affecting performance. Proceed with installation only after unsatisfactory conditions have been corrected.
1. Verify gypsum board substrates have received a minimum GA-214-M-97 Level 4 finish, if applicable (FRESCO® CLASSICO SINGLE COLOR, FRESCO® CLASSICO TWO COLOR BLEND, FRESCO® NATURALE, FRESCO® PARMA, AND FRESCO® COSTA).
2. Verify gypsum board substrates have received a minimum GA-214-M-97 Level 5 finish, if applicable (FRESCO® GIOTTO).
3. Verify substrates have received latex based primer, work performed by others. Primer to have been rolled, not sprayed, and can contain no orange peel, runs, or other foreign objects.
3.2 FRESCO® PLASTERING
1. Fresco® Plaster Application: Comply with fresco® plaster manufacturer's written recommendations. Prior to beginning installation, protect adjacent areas. Wet trowel by hand in different directions with varying degrees of pressure to achieve a fresco appearance. Trowel smooth as required to match samples approved by Architect.
2. Concealed Surfaces: Omit fresco plaster in areas where plaster will be concealed from view in the completed Work.
3. Repair: Repair damaged fresco plaster in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.